Fighter is the first non-toxic new product introduced in india
- Fighter is novel organic formula based on the properties of eugenol derived from clove oil and salts of fatty acids to give optimum performance
- The fighter product is known as a successful organic pest control in reputed agricultural universities.]
Advantages of Fighter
- Fighter will destroy sucking pest and their eggs due to the presence of organic pesticidal properties.
- It reduces sucking pests breeding and numbers,
- Disrupting the favorable environment of insects.
Fighter recommendation and dosage
- Spraying should be start on the 20th day after sowing/planting.
- Spraying should be started every 10 to 12 days. Dissolve 5 to 8 ml fighter per liter of water
- There is no need to stop the use of any fungiacides and insecticides that you normally use when spraying.
- Fighter is usually best to use in morning
|Crops||Times of spray||Per acre of water|
|Chilli,Tomato,Brinjal,Cabbage,Cauliflower,tubers,Ladies finger,peas,Onion,Cucumbar,Pumpkin,Bitter gourd etc.||From 20th to 25th the day after sown or planting of seed||100-200 liter|
|Cotton,Red-gram,Paddy,Wheat,Sunflower,Safflower,Groundnut,soybean,sugarcane etc||From 20th to 25th the day after sown or planting of seed||150-200 liters|
|Rose,Chrysanthemum,Jasmine,Marigold etc.||From 30th day after planting||200-250 liters|
|Grapes,Pomegranate,Banana,Mango,Areca nut,Papaya Lemon,Musambi,Orange,Sapota,Guava,Water melon,Musk Melon,Pineapple etc.||Spary Once every between 8 to 10 days at the time of flowering for four times||250-300 liters|
|Betel vine,Turmeric,Ginger,Pepper etc.||Spary Once every between 8 to 10 days at the time of 2 to 3 leaf stages, for four times||200-250 liters|